Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Have a competitive edge or Sporty background
- Are interested in pursuing a career in sales
- Desire an uncapped earning potential $$$$
- Want fast progression opportunities and have a great work ethic
- Are ambitious, tenacious and have an entrepreneurial spirit...
- Want to work within a fun, dynamic office culture
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Phaidon International is growing and looking to hire ambitious, hungry graduates to join our incredibly successful team here at our Headquarters in Central London.
What can we offer you?
- Basic Salary: GBP24,000 - On Target Earnings of GBP40,000 in your first 12 months!
- Our fantastic Phaidon training with our on-site dedicated Learning & Development team - ensuring you get the support you need!
- A fun, dynamic working environment in our amazing London HQ - right next to the Bank of England.
- Like minded colleagues - we have created an environment full of talented, hungry, high-performing people who are collaborative and real team players!
- Early finishes on Fridays and tonnes of incentives!
- Team social events, paid nights out, all inclusive lunch clubs at exclusive London restaurants, Rolex watches for top performers, luxurious vacations (most recently Las Vegas) and so much more!
- A diverse and inclusive environment - we are very, very proud of our culture!
Phaidon International is a global recruitment company and represents 6 brands which cover: Finance, Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering, Legal & Compliance and Procurement.
What can you offer us?
- A desire to work in a sales based/target led role
- High levels of motivation, ambition and drive
- A hardworking attitude with a competitive edge
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or a target led working environment is a bonus, though not a prerequisite!
What will you do as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Work with our high-calibre clients and support them in their hiring plans
- Build and foster relationships with new clients and candidates
- Grow your market by identifying new business development opportunities
- Identify and engage great candidates
If you are interested in this life-changing role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
, then please apply directly.