RULE is working with a leading independent executive search firm which provides services to blue-chip clients across the financial and corporate world.
My client was founded in 2000 and has been growing and evolving ever since. Initially, the business was focused on Financial Services sectors, specifically Investment Banking and Private Equity; as the company has grown it has diversified to other sectors and they are now one of THE leading headhunters in Europe.
Our client work on fully retained mandates to place professionals within the Investment Banking, Private Equity and Asset Management sectors.
During the pandemic, in order to retain ALL staff the Partners in the business gave up their wages to support the wider team, all employees then took a 20% pay cut and ZERO redundancies were made. Once agreed upon targets were hit a number of months later and the firm was profitable again, every employee was put back on 100% salaries starting from the bottom up. And paid back the 20% they had previously sacrificed.
Graduates joining will be required to support the search team, keeping lead Consultants or Partners up to date at all times, including, but not limited to:
- Market mapping
- Market research
- Sourcing and shortlisting candidates (through headhunting, for example)
- Phone research to identify candidates through calls to companies and individuals directly
- Approach candidates, handling questions/objections, understanding career motivations, assessing potential candidates by telephone prior to inviting them to interview
- Support candidates through the recruitment process, from application submission to post-placement
Graduates joining will be required to assist the Consultant or Associate in the interview phase of the search including:
- Identifying key questions/gaps in information prior to the interview
- Prepare documentation (Company Profile, Structure File, Role Specification, etc)
- Attend interviews and oversee candidate write-ups and appraisals post interview
Graduates joining will be required to coordinate and direct administration phase, including:
- Taking ownership for processing reports to client
- Responsibility for keeping the interview process on track
- Gathering feedback (as required/as guided by the consultant)
Graduates joining will be required to work with and support the Consultant to assist in the preparation of pitches and presentations including:
- Obtaining up-to-date information about the client/target client/candidate base from various information sources (database, online sources, etc)
- Ensure high-quality presentation material presented in a consistent manner
- Attending client briefings and long list presentation meetings with Consultants
Successful candidates will:
- A 2:1 degree in any discipline from a leading university
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior work or itnernship experience in a corporate or professional setting
- fluency in German or French is a bonus, although not required
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills
- Possess maturity beyond their years
- Be a strong team player
- Display problem solving and analytical skills
- Have good computer skills ( Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Should this opportunity appeal, get in touch to find out more!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors, but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment companies you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here.