- Working with Solution Architects (SA's) to enrich/maintain application portfolio
- Working with Enterprise Architect (EA) to select and deploy required EA tools and methodologies
- Deliver and maintain AS-IS and TO-BE views of the applications and integrations
- Encompasses both internal (in use) and external (market-leading) capabilities to shape and evolve the business strategy
- Supporting the definition of the target architecture,
- Supporting the technology selection process for new capabilities
- Supporting the assessment of process maturity and definition of process transformation roadmaps for all business functional areas.
- Provide technical consulting and advisory services to internal stakeholders on appropriate strategy, standards, and solutions
- Provide thought leadership to challenge and influence strategic direction ensuring that business process, data, applications, and technology come together to meet business needs and vision.
- Continual expansion of your architecture knowledge and network of influence, constantly seeking ways to increase the EA impact for JELD-WEN Europe
- Key role in supporting European wide Business Process Change Management (BPCM) throughout the deployment lifecycle.
- Global Alignment on strategic initiatives and IT governance
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (another European language would be ideal but not essential)
- Enthusiasm and energy to support major IT transformation
- Willingness to continually develop your own IT skills and knowledge
- Customer-facing, action-oriented and committed to always delivering on promises
- Manage ambiguity
- Calm and considered when working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
- Team player
- Open and honest
- GCSE at Grade C or above; IELTS 6.0with 5.5 in each band, or equivalent.Functional skills Level 2 in English isaccepted as equivalent. (Applicants can sit the QA HigherEducation English test, where 60% isrequired)
- GCSE maths at grade C or above, orequivalent are required for entry.
Functional skills Level 2 in maths isaccepted as equivalent. This can be exempted by successfullypassing the QAHE maths test (score 8out of 15)
Standard Entry Requirements
- Applicants will usually have obtained:an honours degree (2:2 or above) in anappropriate Computing, Technologyor Engineering discipline, or with theappropriate aptitude for a role intechnology.
This is a permanent opportunity with a flexible approach to base location however travel across Europe may be required from time to timeThings to consider
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.