The position is available for one of our projects: Meridian Water where Taylor Woodrow has been awarded the Pre-Construction Services Agreement for the design development of strategic infrastructure to support construction of 10,000 homes at Enfield Council's £6Bn Meridian Water development.
This £90M project involves the remediation of the existing site and construction of roads, bridges and flood mitigation measures, as well as electricity, gas, communications, water connections and new landscaped parkland areas.
As an Apprentice CR&S Practitioner, you will typically be working on multiple initiatives covering a variety of geographies, focus areas, and stakeholders. For instance, some roles may be weighted towards managing employee volunteering initiatives or fundraising for charities. Others may have a stronger focus on topics like human rights, skills, carbon reduction, waste management, energy efficiency and supply chain.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver Social Value Project Strategy
- Analise data to support Social Value outcomes
- Manage and influence stakeholders like supply chain and community relationships
- Write reports and present on outcomes
- Understanding environmental, employment skills and regulatory agendas and help the project to engage
- Manage Social Value budgets, fundraising and measuring return on investment
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g.Word, and Excel
- Good organisational skills
- A keen and passionate interest in the corporate responsibility and sustainability
- Confident to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Ability to multi-task
- Innovative and outward thinking
- You will have a willing, engaging attitude with an eagerness to develop professionally
You may have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.Future prospects
Possible employment for the right candidate upon completion.Things to consider
Candidates must live in Edmonton or within Enfield London borough.
The vacancy is based in a construction site regulated by strict Health & Safety policies.