Our client are an extraordinary technology brand looking for extraordinary people.
The company has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer to join their Product Team in Liverpool. You will join them on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
From humble beginnings, the company has risen to become a global leader, providing state-of-the-art digital identity solutions to some of the world's most demanding workplaces.
Their complete end-to-end solutions help construction site teams optimally manage their workforce and site operations simultaneously. Through their innovative technologies, the company are driving productivity and leading safety in construction.
From their employees, they expect commitment, trust and imagination to be your driving forces. In return, you can expect to play a key role in their story and join a dynamic market leader at a crucial stage of its development.
As the Graduate Software Developer, you will receive the following benefits:
- 24 days holidays, increasing with service
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Study Assistance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Recruitment Bounty
Responsibilities as the Graduate Software Developer include:
- Delivering against the defined architecture of the company's software suite
- Actively contributing to design and SCRUM meetings
- Producing clear and accurate code that complies with design documentation and that complies with internal standards
- Providing regular, accurate and timely status reports to your Line Manager and the team, with regard to project status, issues, challenges, and opportunities
- Maintaining current products and provide support to the Product Support Team
- Identifying and addressing your own personal and professional development needs, and showing commitment to continued learning
- Assisting with the testing of the product to the standard outlined by the Quality Assurance Team
What the company are looking for in their ideal Graduate Software Developer:
- Technical Computer Science Related Degree (or similar eg Microsoft Certified Application Developer)
- Programming knowledge with the ability to code well in at least one programming language
- At least some experience of C#
- At least some experience of .NET Framework or .NET Core
- An understanding of relational databases and the ability to write queries against these
- Experience with SQL Server
- An understanding of distributed architectures and micro-service delivery
- Web development experience
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this Graduate Software Developer role, click apply' today. We'd love to hear from you!