About the apprenticeship
• Handle general customer enquiries, policy alterations and renewals.
• Initiate proactive sales activity to create new business opportunities
• Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers, all members of the Agency and NFU Mutual staff.
• Obtain customer appointments for our Financial Advisor.
• Work within the Compliance Framework required by the Company / Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
NFU Mutual's Agency in Llantrisant is currently recruiting for a Full Time Customer Service Advisor.
For over 100 years, NFU Mutual have insured Britain's farming communities. Now, our customers come from all walks of life, but our ethos is the same - honesty, fairness and trust. We believe in taking the time to find products to meet their needs, inspiring trust and building relations by exceeding expectations. It's a time-tested formula which puts quality customer service over a quick sale every time.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and as a Customer Service Advisor, you will be the first port of call for our customers. You will enjoy talking to our customers whether that be over the telephone or during their visit to our Office in Llantrisant. You will have a positive ‘can do' attitude to problem solving and solution finding and like working in a customer support and sales environment.
• Confident & effective communicator, both written and verbal.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to use your own initiative as well as work as part of small team.
• Have a flexible and open attitude.
• Be prompt, reliable and trustworthy.
• Be organised and able to work to deadlines as required, manage your own workload and prioritise accordingly.
• Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
• I.T. literacy essential.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Business Administration Level 2
About the employer
NFU Mutual N F U Mutual Insurance Society Ltd, Unit 9
Magden Park, Llantrisant
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Closing Date for Applications: 20, October 2021 Interview Date: tbc