Duration: Three Years
Location: London Heathrow
Application Closing Date: 25th November 2021
Start Date: September 2022
You’ll need to be ready for anything. Why? Because we’ll give you real responsibility from your first day. We want you to meet every challenge head on in our fast-paced, collaborative culture. It could be collating and analysing Cabin Crew performance data. Running meetings at Heathrow. Or organising an internal conference. Every step along the way, you’ll be working with, and supported by, people from different teams and business levels.
For the first 15months of the apprenticeship, you will study towards a (Level 3) Advanced Business Administration qualification. Upon successful completion, tailored conversations will then determine your onward pathway onto an apprenticeship within a more specialised area of our business.
We are looking for a strong communicator who is organised, intuitive and has the ability to adapt to change. Above all, strong self-motivation. English and Maths GCSE at grade 9-4 (A*-C) is desirable but not essential.
What's in it for you?
Looking to join our apprenticeship scheme? You won't be disappointed. Recently being ranked #18 in the Rate My Apprenticeship Top 100 Apprentice Employers, we can't wait to welcome you into the British Airways family.
We have many benefits for apprentices at British Airways, here are a handful to showcase the diversity of our apprentice community:
- Increase in salary after you have completed the first year of your apprenticeship, if completed in line with your development objectives
- Part of the British Airways apprentice network and community, with the opportunity to engage with apprentices from all schemes in the business and learn from former apprentices
- Involvement in our ambitious sustainability vision, volunteering an active role to champion specific community groups including LGBTQ+ 'Flying Proud' and black excellence 'BeMe'
- Involvement in Community Investment programmes, taking part in fundraising challenges for partnership charities, supporting causes close to your heart
- Volunteering in schools and colleges sharing personal experiences to inspire, motivate and coach students and support their potential to gain employment in the industry we love
- Access to heavily discounted flights to globe trot, and a generous annual leave entitlement to turn your bucket list into reality