As a fitness instructor you will be responsible for ensuring the comfort and safety of users at Atlas Gyms 24/7 whilst working towards your Personal Trainer Level 3.
Your duties will include:
- Promote health, safety and welfare in our facility
- Work with members to help them to adhere to exercise and physical activity.
- Plan, prepare and teach group exercise classes.
- Instruct and supervise gym-based exercise
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- To handle membership enquiries & to maximise the customer experience.
What your apprenticeship includes:
- A mixture of face to face and virtual catch ups with your learning coach every 4 - 6 weeks
- A mixture of on and off the job training, including workshops and webinars
- Feedback sessions to discuss progress
- Obtain Functional Skills in English and Maths (if you don't already have GCSE)
This is an Apprenticeship position working towards Personal Trainer Level 3. You'll be working 30 hours per week on a shift rota.