GRADUATE AUTOMATION DEVELOPER
MONDAY - FRIDAY
A rapidly expanding company in the retail services sector is seeking a Graduate Automation Developer to join their fast-paced team. As a Graduate Automation Developer, you will assist with the development and maintenance of RPA processes for several business functions.
This company really know how to develop their staff and offer excellent career prospects. Along with these exceptional opportunities for career progression, you'll also be able to enjoy 23 days holiday, cycle to work scheme and discounts on high street retail.
As a Graduate Automation Developer your key duties will include:
* Support with business design document creation & process streamline
* Develop Robots and implement RPA solutions across all business functions
* Work closely with the Senior RPA Developer & Analyst ensuring that the Robots are efficient and of high quality
* Create and maintain documentation (Technical Design Documents) for RPA solutions and test scenarios
* Provide advice and guidance on RPA practice and development techniques
* Support all stakeholders with troubleshooting in regards of technical issues
* Collaborate closely with Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) 'during' and 'post' development stage
* Maintain existing Robots and redesign solutions of existing Robots
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Graduate Automation Developer, you must have:
* 1+ years' experience in a fast-paced IT environment
* 6 months+ programming experience with a willingness to learn
* Knowledge of UiPath, Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere RPA software (desirable but full training will be provided). The company fully fund a 5 day UiPath course
* 2.1 degree in Science, Engineering, Business or Mathematical degree (desirable)
If you're interested in becoming a Graduate Automation Developer, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it's a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don't miss out