Our client are a family run consultancy that specialises in advising businesses on all employment matters, looking for a HR Apprentice
The HR Apprentice will support the team in providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks. This role has a wide remit which includes input to all HR admin and is an important support role to the business.
- Understand how to assist in the provision of HR support to our team and our clients including day to day tasks such as scanning, document creation, using excel spreadsheets, room bookings, electronic filing, and distribution of information.
- Act, alongside the team, as a first point of contact for enquiries, and respond to or refer enquiries as appropriate.
- Assist in the administration of the recruitment, selection and induction processes, including liaising with candidates.
- Assist in administering the starter, leaver and changes process on behalf of clients to ensure all have accurate and relevant information.
- Support Learning and Development events, including room bookings, catering, and administration.
- Assist in maintaining paper based and electronic HR System for clients.
- Act as an effective team member providing assistance to others as requested.
Level 3 Business Admin apprenticeship with 20% off the job Learning