Our Company was established in 2007, in order to deliver the highest level of IT support services to everyone who requires them. Whether you are searching for an appropriate technical support for your office, need to establish a stable and good-working local network for your employees, or require additional consultations on configuring your computer's hardware, we can help you.
- Answering 1st line calls
- Logging support calls
- Escalating to 2nd line
- Dealing with 1st line cases (password resets and troubleshooting 365 tenancies
- Basic admin on case system
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Good customer service
- Friendly and able to work as part of a team
- Motivated to work on their own when required
- Interested in progressing to be certified in Microsoft products
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
You need to have 5 GCSE's:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Potentially full time employment.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.