We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Surveyor to join one of the most respected property consultancies in the South West. Based from our clients' Exeter office, the majority of work will be in the surrounding area. Our client carry out a broad range of work, from Building Surveying to Property Management through to Valuation work, for a variety of clients in the South West and, due to continued success, the Valuation team now require another member.
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will hold a RICS accredited degree in a relevant field and will be keen to progress with their APC. Industry experience gained through a placement year or otherwise is desirable but not essential.
Graduate Surveyor (Exeter) Position Overview
- Working for a well-respected Property Consultancy based from their Exeter office
- Operating across multiple sectors of the business to gain maximum experience
- Traveling across the region
- Further details can be discussed
Graduate Surveyor (Exeter) Position Requirements
- RICS Accredited Degree in a relevant field
- Ideally, 1 years' experience (not essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen to develop and complete APC
- Good work ethic
Graduate Surveyor (Exeter) Position Remuneration
- Salary: GBP22k
- Full APC support in all aspects
- Company hold a 100% APC pass rate
- Progression opportunities
- Excellent industry exposure
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.