Our client is experienced strategic marketing agency and consultancy, specialising in the retail financial services industry. This agency works with global financial banks and payment providers helping them with their growth strategies and then delivering creative sales enablement and marketing assets designed to achieve commercial success.
This agency delivers projects that typically include videos, microsite and website design, sales enablement material, product fact sheets and infographics, product collateral, proposition development, social media campaign assets, iconography, co-ordinated digital channel marketing strategies and campaigns. They offer clients a unique blend of expert strategy consulting and creative services.
Launched in 2009, this agency has worked with clients throughout Europe, from the largest banks in the UK to some of the fastest growing FinTech's on the continent.
Graduate Analyst Role:
Due to expansion, this agency have now opened up the opportunity for a graduate Analyst to join their consultancy team!
- The Graduate Analyst will be conducting analysis and research on banking and financial services, across the UK and European markets, including specific research into product and service innovations, new launches, innovations and developments (e.g. ApplePay) in the industry
- You will have the opportunity of working on a variety of client projects simultaneously
- You will be undertaking more specific research into a client's performance and the specific products they offer, to identify strategic growth opportunities
- Writing reports, creating presentations and delivering back to directors and eventually to clients
- The opportunity to travel with directors on client visits, both nationally and internationally!
Essential Skills for the Graduate Analyst:
- Excellent academics with a minimum 2:1 degree. Preferred subjects include marketing, economics, management, business, finance, sciences or maths - but all will be considered
- Hard-working, ambitious and driven to succeed in a consulting environment
- Motivated by being part of a small business, with the potential for a long-term equity share
- Highly personable; communicates with gravitas, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently but in a problem-solving, team-oriented environment
- Commercial, able to understand financial services
- Pragmatic and logical with a good head for numbers, able to spot trends in data
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
If you meet the criteria above and are looking to start your career in consultancy within the finance sector.. send your cv today!