Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering with a leading accounting organisation based in Southampton to assist in recruiting a Graduate to join their 2021 intake within their Business Tax team.
This is an incredible opportunity that will allow an individual to have the best possible start to your career in Finance.
Working closely with one of the senior professionals within the organisation, you will work with a broad range of clients, learning the finer details and intricacies of Tax and Finance whilst fully being supported to complete your ACA Qualification, a formal Accounting qualification that is recognised worldwide, opening numerous doors for you as your career develops and evolves.
Day to day responsibilities that our Graduate Trainees and responsible for are:
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns including, drafting client communications
- Assisting with research assignments
- Supporting more senior team members on complex finance/business situations
- Support with the preparation and attendance at client meetings
- Acquire and build relationships with your own clients when confident to do so - usually after one year of training.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Must have obtained at least a 2:2 honours degree in any discipline
- 112 UCAS points (or equivalent) in your top three A-Levels (Excluding General Studies)
- GCSE English Language and Maths (or equivalent) at a minimum of grade 5.
If you are a graduate, still looking for a graduate scheme to start ASAP, this is a brilliant option to consider with an accountancy firm that is widely regarded as offering one of the best training schemes in the country.
You can expect a competitive starting salary north of GBP20,000 as well as a competitive benefits package and all your studies paid for as part of the scheme.
For more information or to find out more, please apply and one of our consultants will get in contact with you to discuss this opportunity further