Graduate Marketing Assistant
A role in recruitment marketing for a new graduate - based in Fareham near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment is one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and a leading business in the Solent region. We are a forward-thinking recruitment company with a strong team-based culture and opportunities for long term career progression. We are now looking for a Graduate Marketing Assistant to work on our internal talent acquisition programme.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious graduate to be involved with the marketing of our company as well as initial telephone screening of new graduates who have applied to us for trainee Recruitment Consultant positions. The work involves developing innovative marketing strategies, telephone interviewing candidates and increasing our profile to graduates through social media platforms.
You will also be involved with promoting our graduate recruitment vacancies with universities and you will work closely with our internal IT team over website designs and copywriting. You will also need to develop extensive candidate networks on linked in. Full recruitment training is provided.
Ideally you will be a recent graduate. You should be a friendly, confident person with a passion for marketing and an excellent telephone manner. You will be looking for a career job that will challenge you and give you the opportunity to play an important part in growing an exciting company.
You will be paid a good basic salary and will also be able to earn bonuses. We provide excellent training and graduate career development, as well as individual incentive schemes, company events (such as Goodwood races and boat trips) and a wide range of additional benefits.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
- A first year total package of around GBP22k - GBP26k OTE depending on experience
- A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
- Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
- A private Healthcare scheme after a qualifying period.
- An environment that rewards individual achievements
- Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a recent graduate and should be eligible to live and work in the UK.