We are one of the largest digital print production houses in the UK. Symbol puts the North-East on the map for creative production and manufacturing, offering print and signage options for exhibition, retail, industrial, construction and transport.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Possible start date:
Main responsibilities: [will include:]
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors at the door/ maintaining a clean and welcoming reception area
- Updating social media accounts.
- Developing new marketing campaigns.
- Utilising email marketing platforms
- Answering phone calls, emails and dealing with customer enquiries
- Using and updating the in-house CRM (customer relationship management) system
- Client account management/ following up on quotes and orders
- General office administration including filing and keeping/ updating records
- Completing and processing orders
- Assisting the management team with any required tasks
- Helping to set up for photoshoots
- General housekeeping as / when required
- Good English skills
- Confident and Friendly
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Creative and able to generate ideas
- Understanding of Social Media Management
You need to have 5 GCSE's
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
- Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Total hours per week: 37.5
- You will gain full time employment upon completion of apprenticeship
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.