Universal Search Group have an exciting opportunity for a Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer in Leeds City Centre.
* Posting adverts on relevant job sites, establishing a robust social media presence and personal network
* Seeking out talent across a variety of online platforms such as LinkedIn, CV-Library, Indeed and many others
* Communicating with a broad pool of candidates and potential candidates
* Working alongside and coordinating with our specialist consultants
* Registering candidates to match the relevant roles they are looking for
* Compliance and reference checks on candidates
About the Course
The Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to become a certified recruitment professional. Our course is expertly tailored to the job role of a recruitment resourcer and teaches learners the skills required to attract, qualify and shortlist candidates in order to fulfil the requirements of a business brief. The training we deliver teaches learners how to provide resourcing support and how to identify new business opportunities, creating a concrete platform for professional development within the recruitment sector.
Your working week will consist of 4 days in the office and the flexibility to carry out your training either in the office or virtually, at home. The course will be 1 day per week over a 15 month period. Upon successful completion of the course, you will obtain a recognized industry body certification level 2 in Recruitment resourcing.
On successful completion of this course, the natural progression will be into a Recruitment Consultant position working full time at our Leeds City Centre offices.
Basic Salary of GBP12,000-GBP14,000 per annum
Generous commission structure for any successful placements made with potential of earnings of up to 30k per annum.
As this is part of the apprenticeship scheme, applicants must be between the ages of 16 and 24.
9:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday (1 day per week will be training)
Please forward your CV, if you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on (phone number removed)