Graduate Project Manager - IT and Technology
A fantastic Project Manager opportunity working for a rapidly expanding Gloucestershire technology business. You will be an integral member of my clients team, working across the business to formalise and implement structured management processes. You will work closely with their Sales and Technology teams in order to lead from the front, taking ownership of the planning, coordination and delivery of multiple projects across a broad range of clients.
You will be able to manage projects through the full lifecycle and document/manage all living documents (project plan/PID/actions/risks/issues/dependencies), holding regular meetings to ensure each are progressed in order to achieve the desired outcomes. You will take responsibility for project completion, to ensure delivery is on time, within budget and against agreed objectives.
- Proven ability to meticulously plan, manage and control the delivery of multiple projects including the creation of detailed project plans in order to track progress, project milestones or stated deliverables as defined in the project scope.
- Ensure project requirements are met in line with client satisfaction.
- Able to develop and maintain internal and external key stakeholder relationships, providing project updates as necessary and managing expectation.
- Effectively communicate dependencies and risks internally within the business and externally with clients.
- Oversee all internal reporting and project documentation.
- Instinctive commitment to delivery excellence.
My client requires a resilient, logical thinker with a natural problem solving ability and aptitude for translating business needs in to tangible solutions. You will have the desire to produce high quality, well documented and accurate work as well as the desire to embrace the opportunity to learn and progress in your role.
- A minimum of a years project management experience within a technology/IT focussed environment.
- A recognised project management qualification such as Prince2/APM or equivalent.
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), able to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels and areas of the business.
- Strong understanding/familiarity with Project Management methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile and well as Delivery lifecycle.
- Experience of Project Risk Management across multiple projects.
- Self motivated individual who is willing to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value-added approach to every campaign we undertake, connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a short-list incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.