Are you a recent graduate looking for a role that offers fast-track progression and a structured career path? This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career with a leading distribution business.
You'll be joining a growing business that delivers excellent customer service and has a well-established reputation of being an industry leader. They are keen to take on confident graduates who can make an impact and progress quickly.
As a Graduate Business Development Trainee, your responsibilities will include:
- Driving new business sales activity
- Being mentored by an experienced manager
- Selling to B2B clients
- Learning about different departments within the business
- Attending sales meetings and getting involved in presentations
- Hitting monthly targets
To be successful in this Graduate Business Development Trainee role, you should be:
- A graduate who is passionate about building a career in sales and business development
- A confident communicator
- Resilient and proactive
- Target-driven and money-motivated
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
As a Graduate Business Development Trainee, you will receive:
- A starting salary between GBP22,000 - GBP25,000
- Uncapped bonus potential
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress and build a long-term career
If you think you have what it takes, submit your CV today to find out more!