Are you working in a Customer Service focused role, eager to move into Account Management?
Do you have experience in meeting with clients?
Are you looking to join a superb company where your efforts are really recognised?
Our client is a market leader within their field and experiencing strong and continued growth. As a result they are looking to recruit Client Account Executives to join their Account Management team. This company is a superb employer who offer an annual bonus, a car or car allowance and range of fantastic benefits, agile start and finish times and the flexibility to work from home, from the office or a mix of the two.
This is a superb opportunity to work within their Account Management team providing ongoing support to clients, developing relationships and continually reviewing and acting on customer feedback. The roles will involve communication over email, phone and you will also lead face to face client meetings, virtually or in person within time.
Skills and experience needed:
- You will ideally be of Graduate calibre, or with equivalent work experience gained within a similar Customer focused role, possibly with a Recruitment, Estate Agency or similar client focused background
- You will be confident leading client meetings, to present information and findings
- Strong Excel skills with good MS Office skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines, with excellent levels of attention to detail
- Experience within a similar client focused role, possibly within Recruitment, Estate Agency or a similar sales focused culture
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised in your approach to all tasks and able to work at pace
The duties include:
- Being a key point of contact for clients, developing and building on key relationships with continual contact via phone, email and face to face
- Leading client meetings and quarterly review meetings, preparing review packs for clients
- Owning and continually reviewing client data and communicating this to clients
- Working internally and externally with wide ranging stakeholders
- Managing client information within the CRM system and also maintaining financial information
- Reviewing tender documentation
- Acting as a key point of contact for any customer escalations
- Providing a continuous flow of management information as required internally
- Good administration skills to be able to manage associated administration task
- Encouraging company values within the team whilst supporting colleagues, and acting as a role model
If this is of interest and you believe you posses the skills needed please apply.