Graduate Project Manager
Our Client is an experienced strategy and marketing consultancy, specialising in retail financial services and payments. They offer clients a unique blend of expert strategy consulting and creative services.
Launched in 2009, this client has worked with clients throughout Europe, from the largest banks in the UK to some of the fastest growing FinTech companies on the continent. This versatile marketing agency are a hard-working and ambitious business with a relentless appetite to better themselves as a team and as individuals.
Project Manager Role
We are looking for a talented and driven individual to join the growing strategy and marketing team as a Project Manager. A real 'go-getter' that thrives off pace, is expertly organised and brings a meticulous attention to detail to every aspect of their work. This is an exciting opportunity for a person interested in working with some of the largest clients in the financial industry based in the UK and internationally.
- Leading the overarching project management and planning processes for the business
- Developing detailed project plans, resource plans, status reports, and presenting the information back to senior team members, directors and eventually to clients
- Working under tight timelines, often managing several projects simultaneously
- Often leading client communications - becoming the 'go-to' trusted contact
- Managing and organising team members to ensure deadlines are met and quality is maintained
- Excellent academics with a minimum 2:1 degree. Preferred subjects include marketing, economics, management, business, finance, but all will be considered
- Hard-working, ambitious and driven to succeed in a consulting environment
- Motivated to be part of a small business, with the potential for a long-term equity share
- At least 12 months of project / account management experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Pragmatic and logical approach to tasks
- Strong, clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Expert organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight timelines
- Confident in leading multi-functional teams in dispersed and complex environments
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Up to GBP25k pa starting salary (depending on experience), discretionary bonus after year 1
- Working in a stunning, recently refurbished office building in the heart of Warwick
- Joining a passionate and fun team, enjoying monthly social events and activities