INTERVENTIONS ALLIANCE is the Justice and Social Care division of Seetec, delivering tailored support to participants across a range of contracts, including as CFO Activity Hubs, Education, Training and Employment (ETE), Accommodation and Approved Premises. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to build a better future, regardless their past choices or the challenges they face.
We have an brilliant opportunity for an Apprentice to join our team in a thriving receptionist role, working within a very rewarding environment. Studying towards a Level 2 or 3 qualification in Administration, you will provide a professional reception service by being the first point of contact for visitors and telephone callers whilst completing a comprehensive range of administrative tasks.
During your apprenticeship you will learn to:
* Receive all visitors to the building.
* Process incoming and outgoing telephone calls, taking messages and answering queries as appropriate.
* Process incoming and outgoing post including receiving deliveries and facilitating collections from the office.
* Input invoices and create purchase orders.
* Take responsibility for ordering stationery and office furniture and equipment.
* Maintain filing systems and undertake photocopying and other relevant duties
* Take responsibility for maintaining the waiting area including ensuring information is up to date.
* Assist in maintaining Health & Safety and security aspects of the premises.
* Ensure that contractors are supervised as required whilst on site, signed in appropriately and advised in relation to health, safety and security procedures.
* Assist in preparation and delivery in internal and external audits and inspections.
Skills & Experience
* Maths and English GSCE - Grade C (4/5) or equivalent.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Potential to develop excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent all round IT skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, Intranet, databases).
* Basic knowledge of Health & Safety in an office environment.
* Able to prioritise work effectively, be organised and have an ability to multi-task.
* Numerate and literate with the ability to handle and reconcile cash.
* Able to work on own initiative.
Salary: GBP18,278 per annum
Hours: Full time, 37 hours a week (8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday. Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm)
Closing Date: 26th October 2021
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid 19 all interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams.
Seetec - Interventions Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec - Interventions Alliance support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under "About us"
Seetec - Interventions Alliance is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you need any further information please contact our Recruitment Team (phone number removed)