Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive, Claranet
Salary: GBP22k basic salary + uncapped OTE!
Claranet are experts in modernising and running critical applications and infrastructure, and provide multi-disciplinary technology services to clients around the globe. Combining pioneering technologies, practices and a customer centric culture, they offer the best technology and service expertise, spanning cloud, cybersecurity, network and unified communications.
Founded in 1996, Claranet have a growing global footprint and now operate in ten countries with more than 2,000 employees. Working closely with the world's most influential technology companies, Claranet are one of only five companies in the world have all three audited Managed Service Provider certifications from the hyperscalers; Microsoft Azure, AWS and Google Cloud Platform.
Claranet are now looking for ambitious and driven graduates to join their global enterprise as Sales Analysts. Joining a team of likeminded graduates, this is a fantastic opportunity to start and build a successful sales career with a fast-growing, dynamic company, who offer plenty of opportunities to progress! Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Executive
- A competitive basic salary of GBP22,000
- Uncapped Y1 OTE taking your total earnings higher!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Private healthcare and pension
- Team socials in a vibrant, welcoming environment
- Subsidised gym membership
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays!
- Hybrid working (your week will be divided between the office and home working)
Graduate Sales Executive
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations with clients
- Use a variety of tools and techniques to generate and prospect new sales opportunities for the Security Business Unit
- Grow a pipeline through performing regular outbound activity to prospect organisations, introducing Claranet's security services and initiating business partnerships
- Arrange for prospects to visit seminars and webinars on the Security Business Unit portfolio
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on activity and sales performance of ongoing opportunities when required by management
- Manage your new business accounts from initial contact all the way through to close
- Support marketing campaigns, closing any opportunities that may arise for prospective new customers
- Attend conferences on behalf of Claranet to promote the company's security services
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Understands principles of account management and sales methodology
- Demonstrable track record of building customer relationships at a technical and commercial level
- Team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to manage and prioritise your time and workload
- Reliable and driven, with a positive can-do attitude
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.