Joining this market-leading electrical distribution business in Salisbury as a Graduate Trainee, you will immerse yourself in an intensive training period and progress quickly to building relationships with B2B customers.
The company you'll be joining has a proven track record of developing graduate sales talent to management level, where they empower managers to make all-important business decisions. Having been established for well over 200 years, the company are a dominant force within the electrical wholesale distribution industry and their sales exceed GBP1.3 billion annually. With 380+ UK branches serving their local areas, they are a thriving business that offers graduates a fantastic platform to launch their careers.
In this company, your development is limited only by your own ambition. You will:
- Be given the tools to be successful and the freedom to make an impact and progress in this highly sociable and fast-paced industry
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the business
- Complete a fully funded accredited sales qualification
- Build strong relationships with a variety of B2B clients and suppliers
- Quickly progress to Area Sales Manager level with salary increases and a company car (ideally within 6 months)
All of this should prepare you for a Business Manager position - becoming your own boss and being responsible for running your own multi-million-pound operation within the group.
The package for this graduate sales and business management role includes:
- A starting salary of GBP22,000 - GBP24,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous 'on the job' training and professional development
- Company car (upon progression to field sales role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress quickly and build a successful career
To be successful in this Graduate Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- Passionate about pursuing a career in business management within a sales environment
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
Think you've got what it takes? Don't miss out - apply today to find out more!