IT Graduate - software implementation / customer support / software consultancy
Fast growing and highly successful technology business are looking to recruit a capable and articulate IT Graduate to join their fantastic operations team. You will help them continue delivering market leading services to their growing customer base. This is a great opportunity to work for a an exciting technology and services business.
The Customer Implementation Executive role is to assist customers in deciding on the best solutions for when they integrate the provider's systems with their own customer systems. As the Customer Implementation Executive, you will be involved in discussions with the customer from the early stages of the customer journey where you will accompany the Sales team and provide consultative input as to the most appropriate workflows and products. You will then work with the Customer through their implementation stages and beyond. You will need to understand the features available in the systems from both a technical perspective and an end user perspective, and be able to make design recommendations appropriately, bridging the communications gap between technical and non-technical participants.
You will be assisting customers with their integration work so you will therefore need to have a basic level of technical literacy to assist their work, although support will be available to you from within the company for more technical issues.
You will be well supported in the role but must be able to work under your own initiative, think quickly and enjoy solving problems with a natural aptitude for learning new things.
Your main responsibilities:
?? Provide consultancy in customer discussions relating to customer API integration from a technical perspective
- Deliver design recommendations to customers (e.g. product, method, workflow)
- Customer developer assistance (testing, troubleshooting, advice)
- Management of the pre-production environment and assisting the customer transition to go live
As the Customer Implementation Executive you should also be prepared to support other related areas of the business. Supporting responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Internal point of contact for bug reporting and triage
- User Acceptance Testing of new software features
- In-house IT management support
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their first or second full time role. It offers an insight into various departments of the business, and opportunities for personal development in operations, IT or consultancy.
This is a full-time position and will be working out of their Reading office, although they can offer the flexibility of working from home up to 2 days per week.
Basic Salary: GBP25,000-GBP35,000 per year
Roles and Responsibilities
* Participation in customer discussions relating to customer API integration from a technical perspective
* Produce technical design recommendations to customers (e.g. product, method, workflow)
* Management of the pre-production environment and the transition to live environment
* Customer developer assistance (testing, troubleshooting, advice)
* Internal point of contact for bug reporting and triage
* Tech support cover
* User acceptance testing
Opportunities for development
* In-house IT management:
* Support developers in testing new software versions
* Support developers in researching and testing 3rd party / open source software
* Support internal office infrastructure (Azure, Active Directory, Office365, CRM tools)
* Manage cloud servers (Windows/Linux)
Excellent training and career development opportunities exist for the right candidate