Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Technology and Trading Recruitment Start-Up
Package: OTE Y1: 35,000 - 0TE Y2: 50,000 - OTE Y3: 70,000
The company is a leading technology and trading recruitment firm who connect leading hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, investment banks, scientific research houses, big data analytics firms and ambitious tech start-ups, with the highest calibre professionals.
They are a record-breaking, start-up recruitment business, which offer one of THE BEST commission structures in the UK and are THE LEADING supplier to some of the most recognised businesses in the investment banking and hedge fund world (such as JP Morgan and Credit Suisse), and have previous graduates earning GBP80k in two years!
They are currently at an exciting stage of their fierce expansion plans, and to help with this growth, they're looking for top achievers, game changers and innovators to grow and develop into future leaders of the business. This is a niche opportunity to work and be trained by the founding directors, and to become a part of a record breaking company!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Facts about the company:
- Have not needed to pitch for business over the last 3 years, as businesses come direct to them through recommendations
- Top tier supplier to some of the most recognised businesses in the investment banking and hedge fund world including Credit Suisse
- You'll never have to cold-call businesses due to their reputation - unless you want to!
- Record breaking recruitment firm
- Very adult culture with no strict KPI's
- Ambitious growth plans with plans to open in Asia and the USA, and are looking for consultants who want to head up these new offices!
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The incentives:
- Exceptional workplace culture & learning environment!
- Previous trainees earning 6 figures after year 2
- Training from the founders who are previous million pound billers
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Sociable environment with regular parties and lunch clubs
- Gym allowance
- Early Friday finish and your birthday off
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The requirements:
- Proven track record in academia, sports or employment
- Proven work ethic and a winning mentality
- Self-starter attitude, and a desire to work for a start-up
- Confident with a real burning desire to succeed and earn money
- Honest with real integrity
- A genuine passion to work in the recruitment industry
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - The role:
- Sourcing talent and managing the end to end recruitment process
- Headhunting, chasing referrals, writing job adverts, utilizing internal database and networking
- Working on behalf of candidates and clients
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Attending client meetings and networking with clients over drinks and dinner
- Closing business deals
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.