Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive, Fleetcor
Sector: Financial Services
A leading global business payments company, Fleetcor simplify the way businesses manage and pay their expenses. With their portfolio of brands, they help companies automate, secure, digitise and control payments to, or on behalf of, their suppliers and employees.
Powering the global business payment industry, Fleetcor processes billions of transactions each year, in more than 100 countries around the world. Tapping into their network of more than 800,000 vendors, they are shaping the future of global business payments.
They are now looking for confident graduates, who possess drive and entrepreneurial spirit to help them seek new business opportunities, maintain their strong track record of growth and continue to provide businesses with a better way to pay!Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Executive
- A competitive basic salary
- OTE/Commission taking your Y1 total package higher!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- you'll be enrolled on 15 month nationally accredited training course worth more than GBP10k for free- a fantastic opportunity to learn whilst you earn!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working options
Graduate Sales Executive
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of the company offering and the market they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with prospects
- Perform regular B2B prospect outreach using a strategic target list, qualifying leads and generating new business sales via phone, email and social channels
- Manage and optimise any new business you generate through effective account management, ensuring relationships are developed and maintained in order to maximise customer upsell opportunities
- Build and develop the prospect database with accurate logging and recording of all contact and conversations that have been had with clients, entering them into and managing the company CRM system (Salesforce)
- Work alongside other members of the sales team to ensure the company's sales cycle is being worked to in an effective way, and ensuring targets and conversion rates are being met
- Educated to degree level
- 6 months' work experience
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- IT literate, proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and CRM systems is desirable
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Keen and willing to learn new skills and techniques
- Organised, with the ability to manage and prioritise your own time
- Flexible- able to work well as a part of a team, but also remotely when required
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.