Set up in 1979, our client has grown over the past 4 decades to become one of the UK's largest manufacturers of energy efficient and low maintenance windows & doors. They work with some of the window & door industry's most established profiles, including Profile 22, the UK's leading window systems company, Saint Gobain, a world leader in glass and IGU manufacture, DOORCO and ALUK to bring cutting edge innovation to energy efficient door & window fabrication.
They are now recruiting and Customer Support Apprentice to join their Customer Support team. The main purpose is to maintain and develop close relationships with customers and a knowledge of their requirements with a view to meeting their needs. Assist customers with all enquiries about products & services. Liaise with other departments to resolve customer issues/queries. To surpass customer expectations on quality and service levels
Some of the duties include:
- Receive and process customers stock orders accurately and by agreed deadlines
- Conduct feasibility checks on all orders to ensure they can be processed and that no important information is missing or any errors and rectify where necessary.
- Providing support for Order Processing Team.
- Liaise with the Accounts Department and Order Processors for Pro-forma orders.
- Ensure where customer sign off is required before order processing, that these are followed up and closed promptly and professionally.
- Support customers with inbound enquiries, requests and escalations.
- Receive customer enquiries managing the process from initial contact to call resolution.
- Update & Inform customers on orders lead-time.
- Ensure ODR's (Order Deficiency Return) issues are informed to customers and updated regularly.
- Processing Credits & Returns.
- Conduct Inbound & outbound calls to customers aiming in a pro-active and efficient manner.
- Achieve team KPI's and personal targets as set by the Customer Services Manager.
The correct candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be adaptable and to able to thrive within a demanding environment. You will need to have GCSEs 4/C or above in Maths and English and have good IT skills. This role will be supported by Starting Offs Customer Service qualification and 20% off-the-job training.