Would you like to be part of a long established and forward thinking Accountancy Practice who due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates to join the business as a tax analyst.
The responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Year-end Accounts
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns and Personal Tax Returns
- PAYE and VAT preparation
- Meeting the demands of clients, handling telephone and e-mail queries
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths, Economics or a numerical based degree
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem solving skills.
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given
- 33 days' holiday
- Fantastic bonus scheme
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply now with an updated CV.