The Company: This organisation is the leading name in their market. The quality of their products and approach to customer relationship building have put them into the position of being the "go to" provider of healthcare software services. They work closely with customers to support their practice growth, and this collaborative approach also exists within the supportive internal team. Due to the nature of their products they have seen incredible growth during the COVID pandemic. This role would be a fully remote working position, so the successful candidate must feel comfortable being based from home permanently.
For this Graduate Sales Development Representative you are:
- Recent graduate or equivalent level
- A professional individual looking to begin their career in sales
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Hungry, motivated and professional
- Maintain a fantastic work ethic
- Be a team player with the ambition to learn and develop
- You have?passion/grit: You have the grit and stamina to continue when the going gets tough and you face rejection
The Role: This is an opportunity to join an extremely successful and growing company in the field of healthcare software solutions. The sales development representative will liaise with existing customers to up and cross-sell add-on software packages and provide commercial insight in order to increase your customers' revenue and add value to their businesses. Customer contact will be predominantly via telephone with additional virtual meetings.
As a Graduate Sales Development Representative the package on offer is
- GBP24,000 basic salary
- OTE is GBP30k
- 1st class training and career development
- 25 days holidays + stats
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn a lot!
- Build relationships and qualify leads for more senior colleagues
- Work independently and support clients
- Get fantastic commercial exposure