Would you like to join a local school and support pupils on a full-time basis immediately on a long-term basis?
If the answer is yes and you have experience supporting children/young adults with social, emotional, mental health difficulties then we would like to hear from you!
Tradewind is currently working with an 'outstanding' school that caters for primary and secondary aged pupils with social, emotional, mental difficulties.
- GBP70-80 per day depending on experience.
- Long-term position.
- Full academic year with the potential to go permanent.
- Career progression available (Teaching School).
This fantastic School is a teaching school that was rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted. Pupils attend from Primary up to Secondary age and have a range of complex needs such as ADHD, ADD, ODD and ASC. They have excellent facilities, a broad and balanced curriculum to enable every pupil to succeed.
Criteria - (If you meet the following, please apply asap):
- Degree qualified
- GCSE A-C's
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supporting individuals with additional needs.
- Knowledge of complex needs mentioned above.
- Additional SEN courses completed (highly desirable).
- Happy to work with primary and secondary aged pupils on a 1:1 basis.
- Available to interview and start straight away.
- DBS on the update service or willing to complete asap.
If successful, you will be joining a fantastic team who support every member of staff who joins. You will work on a 1:1 basis with pupils across the primary and secondary phase. However, the majority of your time will be spent in the phase that is best matched to your skill set.
To find out more and arrange an interview in the coming weeks, please send your CV by applying below.
Why work with tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.