Job Title: Graduate Sales Executive
Salary: GBP25k-GBP28k basic salary/ with GBP10-GBP15k OTE
Founded in 1925 and headquarted in Ohio, our client is a multinational provider of testing, consulting, information and compliance services. With a worldwide network of industry experts, our client delivers over 65 reports and 50 events every year that provide their customers with an independent, global source of in-depth market, technical and business information.
They're now looking for ambitious graduates to join their team of Sales Executives. Our client actively encourage career development and passionately support those who want to grow within the company, so this is amazing opportunity to embark on an exciting career with a leading enterprise! Graduate Sales Executive
Graduate Sales Executive
- A competitive basic salary of GBP25,000-GBP28,000
- Y1 OTE of up to GBP43,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential
- Team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
- Hybrid working
- Early finish Fridays!
Graduate Sales Executive
- Gain a thorough knowledge of the company offering and the market it operates within, in order to have valuable conversations with prospects
- Take responsibility for lead sourcing using internal and external data
- Manage and broaden prospect lists and generate targeted lists that increase the probability of sales
- Build strong working relationships with potential and existing customers, generating an interest in the company offering and achieving revenue targets for sales campaigns across the company Business Intelligence products
- Regular reporting of sales performance against budge and pipeline via the company CRM
- Maintain and update the company CRM with relevant new contacts, notes and demographics
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Able to grasp technical and strategic concepts quickly and accurately
- Organised, with good time management skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.