Job Title: Graduate Research Associate (French speaking)
Salary: GBP30,000-GBP33,000 (43K OTE)
Sector: Financial Services
Empowering finance professionals to work smarter, our client provides payment and spend management automation platforms for businesses across the UK and Europe. Redefining financial management, their influential enterprise focuses on benefiting businesses with the solutions they offer.
Our client are now looking for focused and motivated graduates to join the research team in their London office, seeking vital business opportunities and helping them deliver during an exciting period of growth that they're experiencing! Graduate Research Associate (French speaking)- What you get:
Graduate Research Associate (French speaking)- The Role:
- A competitive basic salary of GBP30,000-GBP33,000
- Y1 OTE of up to GBP43,000!
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Regular team socials and nights out with a vibrant and inclusive company
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, a birthday day and volunteering days!
- A modern, fun office in a highly sought after London location
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with senior team members and other teams within the company on new search projects. Main responsibilities will include:
Graduate Research Associate (French speaking)- About You:
- Use researching tools and techniques to search for an identify prospective companies and clients
- Create a pipeline for all target prospects that you have discovered through your research
- Create initial contact with key decision makers at the prospective companies, creating an interest in the company offering
- Maintain contact with new and existing contacts, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to establish whether the company offering can help them
- Perform regular outreach over the phone, email and using social channels, as well as engaging face to face with customers, with an overall aim to book meetings to pass over to senior members of the team
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system entering any valuable research information you establish, as well as recording client details, ensuring both are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in French and English to a business level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Personable and adaptable
- Team player, but can also work autonomously
- High energy, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.