Recruitment Coordinator - Graduate Opportunity City of LondonPermanentGBP25,000 - GBP35,000 Benefits + Bonus
A financial services firm based in the city is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join their London team. If you are looking for fabulous offices, inclusive team culture with a real innovative start-up work environment this will be the place for you!WHAT YOU'LL DO
This is a busy recruitment coordinator role with lots of variety and development opportunities, so you'll be the kind of person who enjoys fast-paced environments, organising and seeing a process through from start to finish! Typical duties include:
WHO YOU ARE
- Supporting the recruitment team in London with the logistics of the recruitment process
- Liaising with external recruiters, candidates and hiring managers to schedule interviews.
- Assisting with the onboarding of new hires
- Assisting with the sourcing of candidates for roles and reviewing CV's on occasions.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
To be successful, you will have one years' experience in a similar recruitment coordinator role, be an efficient organiser and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Strong academic achievements, degree preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive nature.
- Results orientated.
- 1 years experience within an administrative role ideally from a recruitment capacity.
- Experience working in a customer service/service orientated role.
This role will pay up to GBP35k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus.
This is a really interesting role where you'll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.