Up to GBP25,000
- The opportunity to be trained in a role/department of your choosing!
- Opportunity to progress quickly through the business.
- Very competitive base salary
Our client is a specialist lender who are looking for a graduate to join their team. They are eager to find graduates who are looking for long term careers in the Bridging and Commercial Finance sector as they have a lot of support and infrastructure to support long term career growth. All degrees are acceptable!
Role Details for Graduate Sales
- Direct training from the underwriter and Managing Director of the business.
- Issuing Decisions in Principle to brokers and intermediaries
- Liaising daily with Brokers, Solicitors, Funders and other Third Party clients
- Learning to deal with day-to-day underwriting of loan applications through to completion.
- Completing due diligence tasks on borrowers and brokers
- Ensuring that you gain an understanding of the products that the Company offers and maintain up to date knowledge as the products change and evolve.
- Assisting the business wherever necessary
- Work closely with the funders to determine eligible loan facilities.
- Running various security and KYC checks on borrowers
- Has Recently Graduated (within the last two years)
- Demonstrates a some basic awareness of the lending industry and regulations- one year's experience minimum
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Extremely outgoing with great written and verbal skills.
- Highly organised and pro-active person
- Be receptive to receiving feedback for continuous development
- A relationship builder- with both team members and business providers
- Computer literate and numerate
If you think you have the skills and experience required to go into graduate salesthen please apply ASAP!