What will the apprentice be doing?
· Introducing and explaining the Confidential Solutions Review Process over the phone
· Appointment setting for Sales Director for larger premium business and Lead Generation for telephone/ email based quotations
· Manage own Data allocation and Prospect Diary CRM system.
· Obtain accurate appointment information.
· Be aware of personal monthly, quarterly, and annual commission targets
· Manage the remote review process with each prospect using the training provided
· with technical training provided be in a position to carry out an audit of covers for each client review
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidates will complete a Level 4 Sales Executive apprenticeship standard as part of this role, provided by the apprenticeship college a forward thinking, innovative training provider. The apprenticeship programme will be providing the apprenticeship standard through a course of workshops, masterclasses and theatre based learning via live, virtual sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There may be an opportunity to move into a more permanent position within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired