This role will have opportunities for progression as you will become part of the existing team of paraplanners that all have a breadth of experience and will be on hand to offer any support in your early days. Alongside this an extensive amount of in house and external training will be provided.
About the role:
As a member of the Paraplanning Team, you will be expected to:
- Collate data/information and document it accurately into a Suitability Letter for the client.
- Create personalised illustrations and present data for pensions and investments through Excel and Power BI.
- Working with structured and unstructured data such as customer records, customer feedback and financials
- Work in a time-efficient manner and to timescales.
- Work alongside our partners to assist with business submission and documentation to get a better understanding of company data and how this can be used for decision making.
- Communicate with clients.
- Liaise with external providers.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- You are an organised individual and can work well within a team but are also self-sufficient.
- You have an analytical mind and are process driven.
- Understanding of the financial services industry.
- IT literate - experience with CRM systems and Excel preferable but not essential.
- The ability to take a leading role in supporting financial planners and enabling them to focus on and build relationships with clients.
- Ability to prioritise workloads efficiently.
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can't meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
Salary and Benefits:
- Industry competitive salary - which is negotiable in relation to prior experience and qualifications, alongside additional bonus scheme.
- Free on-site parking available.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.