A successful candidate will:
- Answer telephone calls in a polite professional manner
- Have good customer service skills to greet & interact with clients
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Complete administration tasks such as filing paperwork, maintaining client bookkeeping and keeping office records organised.
- Input client data into a formulated spreadsheet (training for this will be provided)
- Payroll tasks (training provided)
- You will gain valuable experience within the accountancy / finance industry.
- You will receive training using Microsoft Office.
- Develop book-keeping skills.
- Develop organisation skills.
- Build confidence communicating with colleagues and clients.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Personal qualities Desired qualifications
- A long-held interest in IT and Data
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can't meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship.Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.Things to consider
After 3 months, it will increase to £5 per hour.
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.