Are you a recent graduate looking for a position in an exciting and rapidly growing SaaS company?
At Asite, we are proud to foster a 'people-first' culture which results in a supportive and friendly environment for everyone. Diversity is at the heart of Asite's core values, and we believe that when everyone is themselves, we really can build a better world for everyone to live.
We are looking for innovative and vibrant individuals who are pursuing a career in the ever-changing SaaS and technology space. Asite's Strategic Sales Team has been formed nearly two years ago, with the goal to support outbound pipeline and since has become an integral part of the company. With aggressive growth plans ahead of us, the team will be instrumental in Asite's success.
As part of Asite's Strategic Sales Team, you will be helping to build the company's outbound pipeline through a variety of resources, such as automated outreach, cold calling and campaigns. You will need to become an expert on the product and closely familiarise yourself with the industries Asite caters to. Your goal will be to identify new business development opportunities across various companies and verticals and build initial relationships with key decision-makers and influencers.
In this Strategic Sales Representative role, your responsibilities will include:
- Building Asite's outbound pipeline by engaging with new prospects using a variety of resources (Outbound Calls, Linkedin Sales Navigator, HubSpot).
- Using Hubspot to generate outreach to new prospects and supplement marketing campaigns.
- Participate in the building of outbound campaigns by research and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Researching and analysing the competitive landscape to build up a picture of our target accounts, new regions, competitors and other areas of interest to the business.
- Work with Salesforce to document sales activities where appropriate
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Achieve all individual and team targets set by the company
- Attending sales meetings, work closely with the marketing team, and keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferred but not essential: Written and verbal fluency in 1 or more languages excluding English (Spanish, Dutch, German and French but Asite will consider others)
- Interest in Technology and Innovation
- Desire to learn and understand the industries in which Asite operate.
- Diligent when working to both personal and team deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to influence others and show tenacity when chasing prospects.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Competitive Salary
- Serviced offices in Mayfair and Shoreditch with fully stocked bar and pantry
-Gym membership/onsite gym
-Flexible progression opportunities
Please note, you must have a right to work in the UK, we cannot sponsor visa applications at this time.