If you want to kickstart your graduate career by becoming an integral and valued part of an international business, then just look at this opportunity at our HQ in Rochdale!
WCCTV was founded in 2001, in the UK and is the market leader for rapid deployment, mobile surveillance systems specifically designed to deliver video securely and efficiently via 4G LTE networks.
Earlier this year, the Private Equity Firm LDC, made a substantial investment into WCCTV. This investment will allow us to rapidly scale and grow in the UK and continue our services as a market leader.
In addition to this investment, we were also recently named on the top 100 Profit Track, "Ones to Watch" list in the UK.
We believe our employees are our strongest asset and for that reason, we are dedicated to supporting their professional and personal development, in addition, we achieved Investors in People - Gold, March 2020.
- You are a recent graduate (2), ready to kickstart your career into a full-time sales role.
- You are a money-motivated individual with a desire to learn, develop and take full ownership within the role.
- You are passionate and have the resilience to continue through any objections and overcome them. We can't guarantee sales to be easy, but we will support you all the way.
- You have the ability to combine compassion and competitiveness - you will work alongside, rather than at the expense of a team. Motivating the team through the challenges to achieve their own individual targets, whilst working towards your own.
- You are coachable and eager to learn, we are not expecting you to hit the ground running from day one, we will coach, mentor, and develop you to progress and provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge.
- You have an instinctively curious personality, always asking why - not only to learn but to ask the right questions to clients when faced with barriers.
You will join an existing team of like-minded Business Development Executives, who are required to source potential new customers and opportunities for our products and to book well-qualified meetings for the field sales representative to attend.
You will be actively building and developing relationships with new and existing customers and providing additional support for customers as required.
- Sourcing potential new customers using a number of sources including the internet, trade journals, in-house database, and external lead generation database
- Contacting companies to establish needs, determine decision-maker and present how WCCTV's products and services can support the customers' needs
- Planning daily, weekly, and monthly tasks to ensure selling time is maximised and activity and revenue targets achieved
- Building and developing relationships actively with new and existing customers
- GBP22,500 basic salary plus up to GBP10,500 OTE
- Full bespoke training package
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Travel opportunities
- Socials/nights out
- Networking with industry leaders
- Based in a modern office space with free onsite parking
WCCTV is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from a broad range of backgrounds.