Apprenticeship summary Working week
- The working week will consist of a routine Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm with a 30 minute lunch (1 in 3 Saturdays 9.00am - 5.00pm, with a day off during the week) Total hours per week: 40.00
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator to join their friendly and professional team.
Jordan Marks Estates was founded by Jordan and Mark Ridout, a father and son duo, whose lives and careers are steeped in Christchurch and the surrounding areas. With combined experience of over 40 years in the housing and sales market place, Jordan and Mark understand the importance of treating each client as an individual and have used this experience to establish this exciting new brand. As a family run business, Jordan Marks Estates guarantees a personalised and tailored approach to your needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of an Estate Agent available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Update diaries for estate agents
- Answer inbound customer enquiries
- Complete client registration
- Archive old files
- Update new properties for marketing
- Provide excellent customer service answering calls and greeting people that walk in to the office
- Print Property broachers
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The working week will consist of a routine Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm with a 30-minute lunch) 1 in 3 Saturdays, 9.00am - 5.00pm, with a day off during the week. The weekly working hours will be 40. The weekly wage is set at £200, to start, with petrol expenses and a monthly car incentive payment also covered by the business.
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto the Level 3 upon completion. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard with potential progression onto Level 3 upon completion
- Functional Skills, if required