Cavalry Healthcare is a vocationally driven nursing agency and recruiting staff who give top quality care is our utmost priority. We pride ourselves on our ethics and values and donate a percentage of our profits to UK hospices each year. We reward our staff well and this means we can recruit and retain a fantastic team of highly qualified staff.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required.
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate.
- Supporting the compliance teams with audits and data entry.
- Supporting recruitment with administration tasks.
- Assisting with weekly payroll.
- Maintain the office filing/archiving system in both hard and electronic format.
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office.
- Supporting with marketing tasks.
The tasks and responsibilities shown above are not exhaustive and should merely be regarded as a guide. The jobholder will be expected to conduct any activities within reason according to the business needs at the time. These will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the service. The job holder will be expected to participate in this process and the company would aim to reach agreement to changes.
At Cavalry Care you will be studying towards a Business Administrator Apprentice Level 3 Standard over the course of 18 months.