At Matalan you will be working towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 standard over the course of 15 months.
As the Marketing Admin Assistant, you will oversee and manage the co-ordination of samples and support the Photography Production Manager with the planning and coordinating of photography and online image requirements.
Along side completing your Business Admin Level 3 apprenticeship, your daily duties will include;
- Ensuring the sample ordering and delivery is in line with the critical path deadlines.
- Manage the sampling process from preparing weekly chasers, to reviewing, and reporting on development progress.
- Document and maintain a tracking system of samples.
- Receive new samples into the eCommerce inventory and prepare samples for studio.
- Produce Shoot Packs for photo shoots when required.
- Liaise with the internal/external creative studio to help brief any post production work.
- Work with our external production company to ensure that all photo shoot requirements are communicated and well executed.
- Support with competitor reviews of online photography and the execution of style guides changes for eCommerce photography.
- Renaming online product imagery to correct product codes to ensure the correct image is pulling through the website.