My client is London based, plain speaking, friendly managed service provider with years of experience facilitating all aspects of IT infrastructure.
My client expertise in understanding your requirements, designing and scoping solutions, supporting and monitoring them, enables us to meet your business objectives, needs and budgets.
- To analyse incidents and deliver technical resolutions as part of the IT support service, to contribute to an efficient and effective IT service desk.
- Review tickets within Service Management systems using established priorities.
- Man the helpdesk telephone system on a daily basis to resolve issues for end users.
- Learn what notes and updates should be done on tickets.
- The initial investigation and resolution of incidents relating to business and desktop applications, and subsequent referral to either senior support analysts, to 2nd/ 3rd line support, the application management team or a 3rd party
- Learn to deliver end user introductory training on IT systems
- Undertakes daily operational checks as defined and trained by the wider team
- Participate in projects as required
- Track customer IT assets using software tools
- Setup mobile phones and laptops for end users
- Deploy and install software to computers
- Perform password resets and help end users with profile and connectivity issues
- Allow and remove access to folders and email distribution lists
- Perform basic proactive tasks for backups and learn how to restore backups
- Carry out any other duties as required by the IT Management Team
- Good communication skills
- Customer services skills
- Good attention to detail
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Potential to work long term.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.