Pocket Intelligence Limited is a high-tech company with the registered office located in Bristol. We are innovative and passionate about how technology can shape hospitality / retail industry and consumer behaviour. We are acting as solution provider to our business partners with affordable and reliable APP based Electronic point of sale (EPOS) system as the platform, integrated with Online Ordering, Scan to Order, Loyalty Scheme, Kitchen Display, Intelligent Ordering services etc. We aim to create more value-added services to support our partnership companies rapidly grow their business.
For more information, please use the following link:
With a referral and bonus scheme, opportunities with additional earning potential like this don’t come up very often for this type of role, so apply now!
- You will work closely with clients to develop strong relationships and maintain excellent service levels.
Main Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Schedule regular servicing sessions with merchants to ensure the system is running effectively and the clients are satisfied
- Established and kept detail note of the merchant usage habit, issues and feedback
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Create plans to address merchant’s business needs
- Explain to merchant’s new functionality of the systems
- Advise merchants on basis operational tips and trouble shooting
- Advise merchants on creating profitable processes
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services/products and seek opportunities for new referrals
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- Apprentice will act as the first point of contact when merchants have any problem with the system and provide them solutions for most typical problems
- For more complex problem that required the wider IT team to resolve, apprentice needs to manage the expectation of the client and keep them happy
- Car ownership and UK driving licence (preferred but not essential)
- IT/computer savvy
- Organised, with good planning skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work flexibly for client
- Empathy and good listener
- Honest, friendly and patient
- Self-motivated and driven
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
- Drive expense, e.g. patrol will be covered for visiting merchants
- Company phone with sim card allowance
- Company computer
- Extra holiday on birthday
- Bonus will be awarded based on performance
The apprentice can become a full-time employee once the apprenticeship is successfully completed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.