We are a UK based, award winning, IT services and technology company with over 25 years’ experience. We provide a range of IT support and Microsoft-centric, business software and cloud solutions to help mid-market organisations modernise their IT so they can compete and win in the digital economy. More than 300 clients trust us to take responsibility for part, or all, of their IT from solution design to support.
We, Acora, have our Head Office in Burgess Hill, West Sussex as well as locations in London, Bletchley and Solihull.
We are proud to be named as a 'One to Watch' and place in the top 100 companies for the Midlands and South east by Best Companies 2021. This means that our workplace engagement shows promising signs for the future.
To provide the mid-market with an outstanding customer experience through innovation and great people and become the leading provider of IT services within 4 years.
At Acora, we’re proud to share the values we live by. They’re not dusty abstract concepts. Our values define our culture: they act as a promise to our customers and a constant challenge to ourselves, both as individuals and as a team, to be Game-Changers.
- Be the best you can be
- We do what we say
- Together we win
Purpose of the role:
As a member of Service Operations, you will learn to play a key role in the delivery of high-quality technical support for the business and the customer, whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
- This position will teach you troubleshooting, problem-solving and technical skills using various diagnostic tools.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in a fast-paced and well-structured Managed Services environment.
- You will use the skills learned during your apprenticeship to improve your all-round technical and support knowledge as part of your day-to-day role.
What we are looking for:
Our apprentices will have:
- A natural passion for IT and STEM subjects
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Work experience in a customer-facing role
- Keenness to learn as part of the job
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You know how to use Outlook, Word, and Excel
- You’ve experienced working with Windows 10
- You like to work with technology in your spare time
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.