The Apprentice Estate Agent will work across our residential sales and/or lettings teams whilst learning all aspects of the role and gaining a leading qualification. The salary for this position is £12,000 plus commission based on agreed targets and paid business mileage expenses.
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to assist customers with all aspects of moving home.
- Ascertain applicants' needs by listening carefully to the details provided, probing where necessary to ensure all data acquired.
- Plan and implement a marketing strategy that assists your branch in growing market share
- Qualify applicants, match them to suitable properties and organise viewings at the earliest opportunity. Immediately advise suitable applicants of any new instructions, which may be suitable.
- Ensure all viewings are promptly followed up and that quality feedback is available to your team or our client after each meeting.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Ensure every effort is made to cross sell Connells products, in particular, on every occasion attempt to gain an introduction to Connells Home Conveyancing and Connells Mortgage Services.
- Optimise every opportunity to secure valuations and to obtain Instructions.
- To qualify landlords and tenants according to company policy and in particular in accordance with the information required for completion of tenant and landlord cards/forms.
- To meet personal targets set and agreed with your Manager.
- To carry out viewings in a professional and efficient manner.
- Learn and respect the sales processes that ensure the best customer outcomes.
- Uphold high standards with regard to industry regulation and internal compliance.
**To apply for this role you must be a car owner with a full driving licence (preferably clean)**
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
At Connells Group you will be working towards your Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.