At Countrywide, you will be working towards your Customer Service Specialist Level 3 apprenticeship standard over the course of 18 months.
As the UK's largest property services group, we have unparalleled coverage of the UK property market, we are uniquely placed to support customers across the residential and commercial property markets.
As an Apprentice Lettings Advisor you will work within a varied and rewarding role whilst ensuring every customer is provided with excellent customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
- Deliver excellent customer service to assist customers with all aspects of renting/letting.
- Maintain full documentation of all applicants, their requirements and actions.
- Uphold high standards with regard to industry regulation and internal compliance
- Administration of tenancies, ensuring all lets proceed to move-in swiftly, smoothly and compliantly
- Managing the tenant referencing process
- Maintain the property register and window displays
- Business generation activities
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management, accounts to ensure all lets commence and conclude effectively
- Providing support to a busy team
- General office duties including filing, archiving, scanning and typing.
As well as working towards a Customer Service Specialist Level 3 qualification, you will also be given progression opportunities such as becoming a permanent Lettings Advisor.
Please note that successful candidates will need a valid UK driving licence.