Do you love cars and are passionate about marketing?
We have an amazing role for a driven and motivated Digital Marketing Apprentice to raise the profile of this vehicle accessories retailer through the creation of compelling content for their website.
This is a super-exciting opportunity to combine your passions and get stuck in to really make this your own!
Vehicle Accessories are a growing business, supplying vehicle parts. With a team of 18 staff, they have recently launched an exciting new operation in custom van conversions in their 3rd unit in South Bristol.
Work/life balance is incredibly important which is why the team starts early and finishes early. They are relaxed, friendly and happy-go-lucky and enjoy socialising outside of work when they can.
Being supported directly by the managing director, you will help develop the existing vehicle parts division, as well as driving an exciting new side of the business in custom van conversions.
You will learn:
- Updating websites with products
- Helping build ecommerce websites for eBay and Amazon
- Optimising content for search engine optimisation
- Creating new content for websites
- Google analytics
You will be given your own laptop and use of company equipment to help you during your role.
- GCSE grade 4/C or higher English and Maths
- Passion and aptitude for creativity
- Desire to learn and progress
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior website experience would be an advantage