Drum Shop UK have been in Business for over 25 years and are one of the UK's leading suppliers of Drum Kits, Cymbals and Latin & Samba Percussion.
Find out more here:
If you are ambitious and hardworking and interested in Drums, Drumming or general Music then this may be the job for you?
Website & Digital Marketing Apprentice.
Primary responsibilities: [The duties consist of a wide range of Marketing, Creative, Production and administration tasks including:]
- Data input via excel into Shopify web platform
- Writing Blogs & updating content
- Working closely with manager
- Daily taking of images & placing products on to the company website
- Using DSLR & iPhone technology
- Design and posting on Social media channels, Facebook, Instagram etc etc
- Create newsletters and email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo
- Manning the phones and answering queries and taking messages
- General administration duties including: Photocopying, filing, document preparation, postal duties and invoices
- Clear communicator both written (email) and verbal (telephone)
- Good customer service skills
- Good Excel skills
- Shopify knowledge or website admin experience
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving
- Music lover
- Hard worker
- The role is challenging and requires a motivated person
- Team player but can also work independently
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
For the right candidate there will be a full-time opportunity to continue to develop a career with the company on successful completion of their apprenticeship.
There is potential for your role to progress into a senior design and marketing role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.